Lyte Finance is a website that functions as a web-based digital payment platform for specific uses
”) as provided by Fundflow Pte Ltd (the “Company
”). The use of the Platform is
governed by these terms and conditions (the “Agreement
”). Although accessible by others, the early
payment discounting and factoring services facilitated and or provided by the Platform, including its
content (together, the “Services
”) are intended for access and use only by authorised personnel of
registered corporate entities (each a “Corporate User
”), who must be residing in Singapore, unless
otherwise permitted in writing by the Company.
PLEASE READ THROUGH THE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING THE
PLATFORM AND USING THE SERVICES.
Throughout this Agreement, Fundflow Pte Ltd shall be
referred to as “Lyte Finance”, “we”, or “us”. Corporate Users shall be referred to as “you”, as
appropriate in the given context.
- About our Terms
- These Terms explain how you may use our website (the “Site”) and Platform.
- References in this Agreement to the Site and Platform include the following websites:
and all associated web pages.
- You should read these Terms carefully before using the Site or Platform.
- By accessing or using the Site or Platform, or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to
be bound by these Terms and the documents referred to in them.
- If you do not agree with or accept any of these Terms, you should stop using the Site or
- If you have any questions about the Site, please contact us by:
- e-mail at email@example.com;
- telephone at 69102606
Your emails will be responded to, and your calls will be answered, on working days in
Singapore between Monday to Friday, 1000h to 1700h.
Please note that we may record calls for quality and training purposes.
- General Terms and Conditions
- By accessing or using the Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement as posted and
accessible through our Site or Platform at the time of your access or use. You also agree to
use the Services in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, our Privacy
Policy, supplementary agreements, and any additional terms and conditions that are
referenced herein or that otherwise may apply to specific features of the Platform or the
Services, or any other service that is made available to you through the Platform.
- The Web is an evolving medium. We reserve the right to change or modify the Agreement. In
our Platform or Site with the date at which the latest revision was made duly recorded.
- You agree to review the latest version of the Agreement each time you use the Services so
that you are aware of any modifications made. By continuing to access or use the Platform or
the Services, you agree to the Agreement, as is modified from time to time.
- If you do not agree with the Agreement, or any of the updated terms and conditions, you may
choose not to continue using the Platform and the Services.
- The Platform and the Site
- You first sign up to use the Platform by registering for a Corporate User account (an
“Account”). When signing up, you are obligated to provide us with certain information, which
may include the name(s) of authorised users, your business address, relevant governmentregistered
identity number (only in limited circumstances) or equivalent, business registration
number, date of birth, date of registration, and bank account information (as applicable). Upon
successful registration, we will provide you with an Account, accessible to you with a
password of your choice. You agree to change your password at the soonest time possible
thereafter and keep it strictly confidential.
- The use of the Platform facilitates the Services between recognised and registered business
entities. You agree and warrant that you have a contractual agreement for goods or services
with such other registered business entities from time to time as you use the Platform.
- The Platform is for your business use only. You agree that you are solely responsible for: -
- all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Platform; and
- keeping your password and other account details confidential.
- At this time, the Platform is intended for use only by users who can access the Site and
Platform from Singapore. If you choose to access the Site from locations outside Singapore,
you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
- We seek to make the Site as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the
Site, please contact us at the soonest.
- We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of
these Terms, any terms or policies to which they refer, or any applicable laws.
- Internet Delays
- The Site, the Platform, and Services therein may be subject to limitations, delays, and other
problems inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications including the
device you use.
- We are not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, damages, or losses resulting from
- Platform License
- Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Lyte Finance
grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Platform on a
recognised computer, laptop, or mobile device that you own or control and to run such copy of
the Platform solely for your own personal use.
- User Restrictions
- You shall not: -
- license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute, or otherwise commercially
exploit or make available to any third-party the Platform in any way; or
- modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create or make derivative works based upon the
- reverse engineer or access the Platform in order to (a) design or build a competitive
product or service, (b) design or build a product using similar ideas, features,
functions, or graphics of the Platform, or (c) copy any ideas, features, functions, or
graphics of the Platform; or
- rent, lease, loan, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the Platform to
any third-party or use the Platform to provide time sharing or similar services for any
- delete the copyright and other proprietary rights notices on the Platform; or
- launch an automated program or script or any program which may make multiple
server requests per second, or unduly burden or hinder the operation and/or
performance of the Services.
- If you breach any of these terms, the aforementioned license shall automatically terminate,
and you shall immediately cease to use the Platform and the Services. We reserve our right
to take action against you for any contravention of the terms herein.
- User Eligibility
- As an authorised Corporate User, to be eligible to use the Services:-
- You represent that you are of legal age to enter into a binding contract;
- You shall ordinarily reside in Singapore at the time of usage of the Site or Platform
and its services; and
- You shall have in your possession a valid and legal mode of identification.
- As a Corporate User, to be eligible to use the Services:-
- You represent to have the authority, and accept that, you are entering into a binding
contract with Lyte Finance;
- You shall be registered in Singapore at the time of usage of the Site and the Platform
and its services; and
- You shall have in your possession a valid and legal mode of identification.
- Each Corporate User represents and warrants that the information provided to us is accurate
- Each Corporate User acknowledges and agrees that we are entitled at all times to verify the
information provided and to deny your use of the Services at any time for any reason or no
- Privacy and Personal Data Protection
- We understand the significance and importance of personal data protection. We adhere to,
and comply with, the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of Singapore.
- By submitting any information of yourself, you consent to the use of that information as set out
in the form of submission and in this Agreement.
which explains to you what data we collect through the Platform for the Services, how we use
it, how we secure it, and when we may share it.
- You further consent to Lyte Finance contacting you from time to time for the purpose of
service-related issues not necessarily related to your specific transactional matters.
- You acknowledge and agree that no system of storing your data, personal information, or
other relevant information is entirely secure. You accept any and all risks of data loss to the
fullest extent permissible by law.
- Submitting information to the Site
- While we try to make sure that the Site is secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any
information that you supply to us and therefore we cannot guarantee that it will be kept
confidential. For that reason, you should not let us have any patentable ideas or patent
applications, advertising or marketing suggestions, prototypes, or any other information that
you regard as confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable (“Unwanted Submissions”).
While we value your feedback, you agree not to submit any Unwanted Submissions.
- We may use any Unwanted Submissions as we see reasonably fit on a free-of-charge basis
(bear in mind that we have no way of knowing whether such information is confidential,
commercially sensitive or valuable because we do not monitor the Site to check for these
matters). Therefore, we will not be legally responsible for keeping any Unwanted Submissions
confidential nor will we be legally responsible to you or anybody else for any use of such
- We may, in our sole discretion, permit you to submit content and other materials through the
Platform (collectively, “User-Provided Content”), which shall be anonymised where
- You grant us, and anyone authorized by us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable,
nonexclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit,
create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such anonymised
User-Provided Content, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, for any purpose that we
choose. You represent and warrant that you have the right to grant the license described
- You acknowledge that we only act as a passive conduit for the distribution of anonymised
User-Provided Content and we are not responsible or liable to you or to any third-party for the
content or accuracy of the User-Provided Content.
- You understand that we have no obligation to monitor any areas of the Services through
which you upload User-Provided Content. However, we reserve the right at all times, in our
sole discretion, to screen User-Provided Content and to edit, move, delete, and/or refuse to
accept any User-Provided Content that in our judgment violates this Agreement or is
otherwise unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons.
- Payment for Services
- There is no charge to register with us or use the Platform.
- To process the Services that we offer to you through the Platform, you may be charged fees
depending on the specific Service you require (the “Fee”).
- You may be charged when you use the Services to pay or receive funds owed or due to you,
expediency of which is at your discretion, subject to inter-bank delays, service down-times,
and other inconveniences.
- It is your own responsibility to remain informed about the current Fee rates before engaging
the Services, which shall be set out in various commercial agreements that you shall execute
prior to the Services being made available to you.
- All billing and processing will be performed upon conclusion of each transaction, as per the
total Fees rendered and accepted according to each transaction you make.
- You agree that you shall pay for all Services that you receive, and that we may charge you
any taxes and late fees, as applicable, that may be accrued by or in connection with your
- After requesting for, and cancelling, a Service, a cancellation fee of may also apply.
- You are responsible for the timely payment of all Fees and for providing us with a valid means
of payment of Fees at all times.
- You may be liable for any charges or fees if the bank or processing agent declines your
account information for any reason.
- Any payment made is non-refundable. This no-refund policy shall apply at all times regardless
of your decision to terminate your usage, our decision to terminate your usage, disruption
caused to the Service (either planned, intentional, accidental, or for any reason whatsoever).
- Third-Party Payment Processing
- We may use payout platforms, payment service providers, or banks as third-party payment
processors (each a “Payment Processor”) to link us to your account. The processing of
payments or credits, as applicable, in connection with your use of the Services will be subject
to the terms, conditions, and privacy policies of the Payment Processors in addition to this
- We are not responsible for any errors by Payment Processors. In connection with your use of
the Services, we may obtain certain transaction details, which we will use solely in
- Modifications to, or Discontinuation of, the Services
- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or
permanently, (i) the Services or any portion thereof, or (ii) the Platform or the Site or any part
thereof, with or without notice.
- You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification, suspension
or discontinuance of the Services or any portion thereof.
- Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
- This Platform and Site and all intellectual property rights in them including but not limited to
any Content are owned by us.
- Intellectual property rights means rights such as: copyright, trade marks, domain names,
design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind
whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world). We reserve all of
our rights in any intellectual property in connection with these Terms.
- Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Site other than as necessary to
enable you to access the Site and the Platform. You agree not to adjust to try to circumvent or
delete any notices contained on the Site (including any intellectual property notices) and in
particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the
- Our Platform software is provided as a service to you. You may only use such software if you
agree to be bound by this Agreement as the terms and conditions that apply to such software.
- You will be made aware of any terms and conditions that apply to the software when you
register for an account, and the terms and conditions are always available when you visit the
- If you do not accept such terms and conditions, you should not make use of the software.
- Using the software in an unlawful way (such as reproducing or redistributing it in a way that
breaches these Terms and any others that apply to it) is expressly prohibited and may result
in civil and criminal penalties.
- Accuracy of information and availability of the Site
- While we try to make sure that the Site is accurate, up-to-date, and free from bugs, we cannot
promise that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot promise that the Site will be fit or suitable for
any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this Site is at your own
- We may suspend or terminate operation of the Site at any time as we see fit.
- Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us
and our products, news, features, or services that may be of interest. Our content does not
constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be
relied on for any such purpose.
- While we try to make sure that the Site is available for your use, we do not promise that the
Site is available at all times nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the Site.
- Hyperlinks and third-party sites
- The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than the Site. Any
such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control
over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or
information contained in them.
- The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third-party website does not mean that we
endorse that third party's website, products or services. Your use of a third-party site may be
governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site.
- Limitation on our liability
- Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or
personal injury), we are not legally responsible for any: -
- losses that: -
- were not foreseeable to you and us when these Terms were formed; or
- were not caused by any breach on our part
- business losses; and
- losses to non-users.
- The Services and any information contained on or provided through the Platform or the
Services are provided on an “as is” basis.
- Any access to or use of the Services is voluntary. We will regard all access or use as
voluntary and at the sole risk of the Corporate User.
- We do not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements of any
kind whatsoever with regard to the Services or with respect to any information, product,
service, merchandise or other material provided on or through the Services.
- We do not warrant that the functions contained in the Platform or the Service will be
uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Platform that is made
available is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- We do not warrant or guarantee that files that may be available for downloading through the
Services will be free of infections or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that contains
contaminating or destructive properties. You assume the entire cost of all necessary
maintenance, repair, or correction.
- Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with the Services is to stop using them.
- Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, in no event shall we be liable to you or
any third party for any direct, indirect, punitive, exemplary, incidental, special or consequential
damages (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) arising out of this Agreement, or the use of,
or the inability to use, the Services, including, without limitation, any information or data made
available through the Services or any Services performed.
- In the event the foregoing limitation of liability is determined by a court of competent
jurisdiction to be unenforceable, then the maximum liability for all claims of every kind arising
out of this Agreement shall not exceed one Singapore Dollar (SGD 1.00).
- The foregoing limitation of liability of Lyte Finance will cover, without limitation, any technical
malfunction, computer error, or loss of data, and any other injury, arising from the use of the
- To the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or
limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability shall
be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
- You expressly agree your use of Site, Platform, and the Services is at your sole risk.
- Services are provided on an “as is” basis. Lyte Finance expressly disclaims all warranties of
any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to any warranties of
merchantability, fitness for a particular use or purpose, non-infringement, title, operability,
condition, quiet enjoyment, value, accuracy of data and system integration.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Lyte Finance, its officers, directors,
employees, managers, shareholders, agents, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates,
suppliers, and licensors from, and against, all losses, expenses, damages and costs,
including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions,
and/or resulting from actions or omissions related to our actions.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Lyte Finance, its affiliates, and each of its and their
respective directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, representatives,
licensors, successors and assigns from and against any and all losses, expenses, damages
and costs, including reasonable legal fees, that arise out of any User-Provided Content
posted or transmitted through the Services by you or by others using your account.
- Entire Agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Lyte Finance and you with respect to the
subject matter contained in this Agreement and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous
agreements, proposals and communications, written or oral, related to that subject matter. You also
may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use the products or
services of a third-party that are available through the Services. In the event of any conflict between
any such third-party terms and conditions and this Agreement, this Agreement shall prevail.
- Rights of Third Parties
This Agreement is not intended to benefit any third party, and do not create any third party
beneficiaries. Accordingly, this Agreement may only be invoked or enforced by Lyte Finance or you.
- Nature of Terms
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then
that provision will be deemed severable from this Agreement and will not affect the validity and
enforceability of any remaining provisions, and any competent court shall endeavour to give effect to
the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and that the other provisions of this Agreement
remain in full force and effect.
- Limitation of Time
You agree that regardless of any law, rule, or regulation to the contrary, any claim or cause of action
that you may have arising out of or related to use of the Services or this Agreement must be filed by
you within three (03) months after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- Survival of Terms
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver
of such right or provision. Any and all terms of this Agreement that would reasonably be expected
performed after the termination or expiration of this Agreement shall survive and be enforceable after
such termination or expiration including, without limitation, provisions relating to ownership,
indemnification, limitation of liability and governing law.
This Agreement is personal to you and you shall not assign it to anyone. You shall not assign your
rights under this Agreement without prior written consent of Lyte Finance. Any attempted assignment
by you will be null and void. We reserve the right to assign this Agreement and all rights herein
without your consent.
- Events beyond our control
We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these Terms caused by any event or circumstance
beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial
disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; acts of terrorism; or flood, fire, explosion or
These Terms are dated 25 September 2018. No changes to these Terms are valid or have any effect
unless agreed by us in writing. We reserve the right to vary these Terms from time to time. Our
updated terms will be displayed on the Site and by continuing to use and access the Site following
such changes; you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check
these Terms from time to time to verify such variations.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by Singapore law, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law
provisions of any jurisdiction, and any disputes, actions, claims or causes of action arising out of or in
connection with this Agreement or the Platform or the Service shall be subject to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore to which you hereby agree to submit to.
- We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently. If you experience any
difficulties in using our services, please contact us as soon as possible. We aim to resolve all
disputes amicably within 60 days through mutual communication in good faith, otherwise, the
procedure, as belowmentioned shall apply.
- Unresolved disputes shall be referred to the Singapore International Arbitration Centre
(“SIAC”), in accordance with the Rules of the SIAC as modified or amended from time to time
(the "Rules") by a sole arbitrator appointed by the mutual agreement of the Parties (the
"Arbitrator"). If Parties are unable to agree on an arbitrator, the Arbitrator shall be appointed
by the President of SIAC in accordance with the Rules. The seat and venue of the arbitration
shall be Singapore, in the English language and the fees of the Arbitrator shall be borne
equally by the Parties, provided that the Arbitrator may require that such fees be borne in
such other manner as the Arbitrator determines is required in order for this arbitration clause
to be enforceable under applicable law.
- We may give notice by means of a general notice through the Platform, electronic mail to your
email address as reflected in our records, or by written communication sent by registered mail
or pre-paid post to your address in our records. You agree that any notices, agreements,
disclosures or other communications that we send you electronically will satisfy any legal
communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
- Such notice shall be deemed to have been given upon the expiration of forty-eight (48) hours
after mailing or posting (if sent by Registered mail or pre-paid post) or thirty (30) minutes after
sending (if sent by email).
- You may give notice to us, of which such notice shall be deemed given when received by the
Company) by letter sent by courier or registered mail to the Company using the contact
details as provided in below.
- Contact Us